COVID-19 Level 3 Update
The safety of our customers and our team is our highest priority as New Zealand moves to COVID-19 Alert Level 3. Stadium Cars will be operating business procedures as per MTA provided guidelines. These have been created with the well-being of customers, staff and suppliers in mind to ensure test drives and sales can be completed safely.
Whether you're looking to book a service, sell your current vehicle or purchase a new one, our team are on hand to help you navigate the process.
Stadium Cars is open for business at Level 3
Both of our dealerships are open, but we have made changes to the way we operate. We have expanded our safety measures, so our interactions with you will be different for a little while.
How we're staying safe and keeping you safe
- Contactless transactions – we will go digital wherever possible to engage with our customers. We will still be offering all our normal services, including vehicle sales, test drives and servicing, but just in a contactless way.
- Social distancing – team members will continue to maintain correct social distancing when they're at work, and we will ask you to do the same when visiting us.
- Contact tracing – we will be collecting contact details from all visitors to ensure we comply with contact tracing guidelines. We will also collect track and trace information from our team members and those within their bubbles.
- Cleaning procedures – hygiene and cleaning practices will be strictly followed. All vehicles will be thoroughly sanitised after any contact with a Stadium Cars team member or a member of the public.
- PPE – our team will endeavour to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Looking to purchase a vehicle?
- Browse – all of our vehicles are listed on our website so please browse our website listings to narrow down your search.
- Enquire – our team are on hand to help answer any questions so please reach out via email, phone or website chat. Some of our tech-savvy team members might even be able to give you a virtual tour of a vehicle or two.
- Apply – if you're looking to finance your purchase, we can pre-approve finance online via Stadium Finance. Reach out to our team to find out more or click here to apply online
- Test drive – these will be by appointment only, and we ask you to narrow your search down to one or two vehicles to test drive. We will ensure the vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised before and after the test drive. If you are looking to bring someone along, please limit this to one person. To book a test drive, click "Book a Test Drive" on the vehicle listing on ourwebsite or contact our friendly team. Once confirmed, our team will be in touch via phone or email with further on-site instructions.
- Purchase – the sign and accept process will be digital wherever possible.
- Delivery – we will make the pickup or delivery process contactless. All cars will be cleaned and sanitised prior to pickup or delivery.
Looking to sell your vehicle?
Whether you're looking to trade your vehicle or sell it outright, we're committed to giving our customers the fairest price possible for their existing vehicle.
- Enquire – please click here and complete the online form to start the process.
- Physical appraisal – these will be by appointment only. If you are looking to bring someone along, please limit this to one person. Please make sure you clean and declutter your vehicle so that we can ensure it is able to be cleaned and sanitised before and after the inspection. Our team member will wear PPE while inspecting and cleaning your vehicle. Once your appointment is confirmed, our team will be in touch via phone or email with further on-site instructions.
Booking a service or WOF
AA Auto Centre’s , Christchurch and Rangiora will be offering the following services:
- Vehicle servicing
- Mechanical repairs
- WoF inspections
- WoF repairs
- Vehicle inspections
Please click here to book an appointment. For safety reasons, waiting areas will be closed, with reception only open for contactless drop off and pick up.